MELISSA G. MITCHELL
MGM Ambassador Team
Socially responsible graduates ready to change the world!
Published ~ Award-Winning
Licensed ~ Insured
SERVING INLAND EMPIRE (TEMECULA, MURRIETA, WINCHESTER, MENIFEE), REDLANDS, AND SAN DIEGO
Now recruiting Class of 2024 MGM Ambassadors
Melissa G. Mitchell "MGM" Ambassador Team Program is a call to action for current or upcoming seniors in high school. It provides young adults with unique opportunities to serve their community. In exchange for community service hours, MGM Ambassadors will be able to take part in fun photoshoots at different locations. They will meet like-minded individuals and gain new friends. They will also receive beautiful, edited digital images in their own private gallery they get to keep for the year.
*There is a one-time program fee of $200 that includes all your photoshoots, even your personal senior shoot, group activities, and opportunities to volunteer for service hours. (Additional fees may apply while on location ... food, parking, entry fee, etc., depending on event.)
How it Works
The MGM Ambassador Team Program will provide seniors in high school unique opportunities to serve their community. The hours they commit to organizations will be able to be used for their school's commmunity service requirements as well*. We will organize group service opportunities as well as allow students to pursue their own service interests. Every month, we'll focus on a new organization. We'll be able to learn about the organization and how it serves the community. From animal shelters to food banks to hospitals, we'll make sure students are introduced to new opportunities on a regular basis. MGM Team Ambassadors will serve these organizations based on their time and availability. All we ask is that the student submit an easy form or verbal report about what they liked, disliked, or learned.
*Always have the student confirm if their chosen activity or organization is supported by their school to meet graduation requirements.
*By signing up, you agree to only work with Melissa G. Mitchell Photography for senior photography sessions. You may not work with any other senior photographers for your senior photos.
What you get
First and foremost, your student will receive the personal satisfaction from helping others in their community. They will gain confidence, learn how to communicate with group members and professionals, and develop a mindset of giving back. We'll also offer monthly photoshoots with different themes and locations. They will receive beautiful, edited photos in their own personal online gallery that they can download and share. Each photo group session will allow time for individual portraits so that your senior will have a living record of senior year! They can encourage their friends to join the fun and earn prizes when referring me as a photographer to friends, their social media followers, and family members.
BENEFITS OF the MGM Ambassador Program
- Gain community service hours that can be used towards your graduation requirements*
- Make new friends
- Learn about organizations in your community
- Learn important skills like communicating with group members, communicating with professionals, setting goals and working hard
- Gain confidence
- Have your own personal photographer
- Bring your "senior story" to life
- Constantly receive professional photos to use for your social media
Earn Free PHotos for the entire school year, including your own personal gallery and session.
- Application deadline July 30, 2023.
- Program starts August 15, 2023.
- Monthly volunteer requirements
- Free group photoshoots
- Personal online gallery of edited digital images
- Personal Senior Photo session dedicated to you
- Earn prizes for your photography referrals
Now accepting applications for the Class of 2024 MGM Ambassador Team. A call to action for Class of 2024 Seniors in High School. Come volunteer, earn service hours, get free photos, meet people, earn prizes, and have fun! Fill out the form for more information.
1) Students are REQUIRED to recruit photography clients, team members for the next year, and / or refer me as senior photographer (make regular social media posts, send emails, text...whatever you can do to refer me for senior photography service.) It's expected that you'll be able to refer at least one client per month. You're not alone, though. Your family and friends can help you with referrals.
2) Students must live and go to school within the Inland Empire (Temecula, Murrieta, Winchester, Menifee, including homeschool)
3) Students must volunteer for a predetermined number of hours
4) Students must attend the MGM Ambassador Team first informational meeting (in August 2023)
5) Students must participate in the first themed group photoshoot (for a Team picture) and at least two more throughout the school year
5) Students must sign a release form and contract allowing me to share your photos throughout the year
6) Students must not represent another senior photographer during the time of acceptance until your graduation. (contact me if you have questions). Students may work with school photographers for yearbook, team photographers for their sports, and dance photographers for their studio.
7) Students must have fun!